Wednesday 23 July 2014

My Current favourite natural hair products

 Here are some of my favourite natural products that I love. 



Cantu Shea butter leave in conditioning repair cream - This product provides a lot of moisture to my hair . I apply it to damp hair then I blow dry my hair. It reduces shedding which is an god send and also make your hair feel and smell amazing. An abouslute must have for all my natural girls out here. 

Olive oil moisturing hair lotion- i apply this product to my hair hair before I blow dry it . It adds a great shine to my hair, it's also great with a blow dry as it really gives your hair a great blow out look. This also helps reduces shedding. 

Olive oil sheen spray - I love this product as a little extra to put on my hair after I've styled it. I also like spraying it in my scalp when I have a protective style in for example braids. I really  like the shine it gives to my hair and it also moistureses my hair too. 

Tresemme naturals nourishing moisture conditioner- this is my holy grail product. I adore it I only co-wash my hair and this has been amazing. The conditioner provides a great  slip so it's easy to detangle my hair once I have this in. I also use it in my deep conditioner mix (comment if you would like to see what I use ) 

Palmers hair success for treatment - I've been using this product ever since I was a little girl.its undoubtably another hoily grail product of my mine.  I use it to moistures my scalp and it hasn't let me down yet it's also great if you looking to grow your hair x 

No comments:

Post a Comment